Global players in many industries are undertaking initiatives to capture their share of the trillion dollar IoT market. As these projects move from initial trials to first implementations, businesses need to prove that they can gain efficiency, save costs and create net new IoT profits.
This is not an easy task - Traditional hardware manufacturers that are looking to become IoT providers and offer hardware, software, connectivity and services to enterprise organizations will be presented with a series of challenges on their way to the profitable world of large-scale IoT offerings.
A new report from IoT Now and Flexera Software takes a closer look at new business models, monetization strategies and use cases and provides guidance to manufacturers that want to get it right from the start. The report is available for you on www.monetizingtheiot.com and covers the following questions:
- Why are traditional device manufacturers transitioning to IoT offerings and what are the main business considerations?
- How does a software monetization platform drive IoT success and what are the main components?
- What use cases exist today and what is the added value?
- What should manufacturers ask as they transition from hardware to software, services and IoT offerings?
- Security considerations in an IoT world.
Learn more -
- Executive Insights to Help You Capitalize on the IoT
- Monetizing Industrial IoT Solutions – A Review of Industry of Things World Berlin