By John Emmitt
Organizations face significant software audit risk when they don’t have an accurate picture of their license compliance position. Many major software vendors have been ramping up software audit activity over the past few years, and now about 64% of enterprises are audited at least once every year.
Attend this webinar to learn how you can reduce your software audit risk by achieving and maintaining an accurate license position for your key vendors. Our guest speaker, Mike Adams from KPMG, will discuss the people and process aspects and Cyndi Tackett, from Flexera Software, will discuss the tools and technologies required to:
- Perform hardware and software discovery, inventory and software recognition
- Understand your license entitlements, and
- Reconcile purchased entitlements with software installations and usage
Learn how best practice processes and software asset management tools can not only help you avoid unbudgeted audit expenses, but also reduce software costs through maintenance cost reductions and automated license reclamation.
- Thursday, 3rd December - 10:00 am CT (US) Show in my time zone
- Tuesday, 8th December - 10:00 am (Sydney, Australia) Show in my time zone
- Tuesday, 8th December - 10:00 am (UK) Show in my time zone