If time has slipped by and you haven’t looked at the webinars for InstallShield 2014 or InstallAnywhere 2014, here’s a reminder to catch up on the latest features that you might have missed.
- Installing web applications to Microsoft Azure and Microsoft IIS using Microsoft Web Deploy
- Designing DPE-aware installations for an optimized user experience
- Checking for the latest set up every time an installation is run, including from maintenance mode
- Developing upgrades that can detect the presence of multiple instances of a product
- Provisioning virtual machines from the InstallShield IDE for testing, including choosing test image snapshots, power on virtual machines, and stage setups
- Simplify development and installation of upgrades with a new standard framework that automatically detects and removes prior versions of your application
- Streamline development of installations for multi-tier or Web/server applications by easily adding databases and supporting panels when deploying to the latest versions of MySQL
- Use new built-in panels that give your end users even more flexibility by supporting easier deployment of WAR files to local or remote Apache Tomcat 6, 7, and 8 servers
Download these practical and informative webinars for an overview of these new features. Which one solves a top challenge you face today?
InstallShield® is the world's leading Windows installation development solution. InstallShield is designed to enable development teams to be more agile, collaborative and flexible when building reliable InstallScript and Windows Installer MSI installations for desktop, server, Web, virtual and traditional applications. The software installer of choice for today's sophisticated application producers, InstallShield is the only software installer that can directly convert MSIs to Microsoft App-V virtual packages. Get your free trial of InstallShield today or contact us for more information.
InstallAnywhere is the leading multiplatform development solution for application producers who need to deliver a professional and consistent cross installation experience for physical, virtual and cloud environments. From a single project file and build environment, InstallAnywhere creates reliable installations for on-premises platforms – Windows, Linux, Apple OS X, Solaris, AIX , HP-UX, and IBM iSeries – and enables you to take existing and new software products to a virtual and cloud infrastructure. Get your free trial of InstallAnywhere or contact us for more information.