By Ann Reist
After researching the most read Entitlement and Compliance Management: Talking Successful Software blog posts of 2012, we found that the most popular topics were on the subscription economy, software-defined networking, usage-based (pay-as-you-go) licensing, virtualization, software license compliance and SaaS. Not surprising, as all these topics and technologies will most likely continue to dominate the market in 2013.
Top 13 Posts
- Don't be Afraid of Subscription License Models
- Common Software License Types and Terms
- What the Heck is a Token Software License Model?
- Software Defined Networking Enables New Software Licensing and Business Models
- Usage-Based Licensing without Usage Data – Is it Possible?
- Software Licensing – What are the Best License Metrics for a Virtual Machine World?
- The Software Industry is Recovering from the Recession
- True Pay-As-You-Go Software Licensing Model – Myth or Reality?
- What is the ISO-19770-3 Standard and How Will it Make Software License Compliance Easier?
- Virtualization is the Biggest Game Changer in Software Licensing in Many Years
- The Next Evolution of Software Licensing: Monetization of Usage Data
- An Introduction to the ISO/IEC 19770-3 SAM Standard Software Entitlement Tag
- SaaS is More Than a Software License Model
What technology played the biggest role your in business in 2012? What topics would you like us to address in 2013?