By James Benn
Flexera Software is pleased to announce SoftSummit is on its way to Europe and promises to bring you the very best of SoftSummit delivered within a comprehensive 1-day agenda.
Targeting both software vendors and intelligent device manufacturers - these regional briefings look to address the challenges that application producers face and how leveraging Software Licensing, Entitlement Management and Software Delivery and Update soluions can grow their businesses. Hosted in 4 European locations : London, Stockholm, Paris and Munich, attendees will benefit from an agenda of topical presentations, interviews and roundtables addressing:
- Best practices for achieving continuous entitlement and compliance management
- Licensing and living in a hybrid world: on-premises, cloud, and SaaS
- Commoditisation and protection of your intellectual property using licensing
- Convergence of business models for software vendors and device manufacturers
- Your customer’s perspective – forming lasting partnerships with the enterprise customer
- Flexera Software product roadmaps and solution demonstrations
Special guest presenters include:
- Amy Konary from industry analysts IDC – Reporting on the "Key Trends in Software Licensing and Pricing Survey"
- Mr. Christian Schulz of Process Systems Enterprise Ltd – A customer’s account of their Software Licensing and Entitlement Management challenge
- Thursday 7th March - London (Paddington), United Kingdom (English Language)
- Thursday 18th April - Stockholm (Kista), Sweden (English Language)
- Tuesday 4th June - Paris, France (French Language)
- Thursday 6th June - Munich (Airport), Germany (English Language)
These events are free of charge, with sessions open to Flexera Software customers as well as prospective customers.
- 9:30 > 13:30 - Customer and Prospective Customers Session
- 14:00 > 17:00 – Customer-only Deep Dive Session
- 14:00 > 16:00 - Prospective Customers “Demo-Lab”
The SoftSummit Regional Briefings feature an interactive format, informative speakers and networking opportunities that are trademarks of SoftSummit - presented in a smaller, more intimate setting.
But seating reservations are limited, so you must act now to secure a spot.
For more information visit http://www.softsummit.com/