It's that time of year again. Flexera Software's 2013 Software Licensing and Pricing Survey is now live. When you take part in the survey you will be part of an industry-wide effort to gather valuable insight into how software vendors, intelligent device manufacturers and enterprise organizations view software licensing and pricing practices and issues.
Take the survey today and you could win an iPad Mini or MS Surface tablet.
Depending on your role – you can take either of two surveys:
- If you work in an enterprise that uses software, take the enterprise survey.
- If you work for a software vendor or intelligent device manufacturer that makes software, take the ISV survey.
Why take the survey?
- It's fast – it shouldn't take more than five minutes.
- It could pay off – you'll automatically be entered to win an iPad Mini or Surface Tablet. It's anonymous – so your inputs won't be attributable to your or your company.
- It's the right thing to do; the data is used to develop important reports on industry trends that you can use, such as the risks around virtualization, the movement towards consumption-based models, growth in IT budget waste due to shelfware, and the disconnect between application producers' and enterprises' perceptions of the value of software
- And it's important – the report is sought after by industry publications and even the Wall Street Journal!