If you are like most business executives today, you are challenged with gaining market share, making more money, ensuring continuous license compliance, optimizing your software investments and future-proofing your organization against the risks and costs of constantly changing technology.
For the 13th consecutive year SoftSummit has been dedicated to helping software vendors and intelligent device manufactures address these critical software monetization issues. SoftSummit offers an interactive format with informative speakers, panel discussions and networking opportunities. We bring together industry analysts, thought-leaders, subject matter experts, and colleagues.
SoftSummit Santa Clara 2015 topics include:
- Software monetization and licensing trends and best practices
- Business transformation strategies for transitioning from hardware to software, on-premises to cloud, and perpetual to subscription and usage models
- Growing profits, getting products to market faster and making acquisitions work faster
- Streamlining back-office entitlement management processes to improve customer lifetime value and the customer experience
- Turning technology—Cloud, Virtualization, IoT—into an opportunity rather than a threat.
Who Should Attend
Business leaders and senior decision makers in the following functional areas:
- Product Management
- Operations and Manufacturing
- Research and Development
- Engineering and IT
- Customer Support
- Licensing and Pricing