Business transformation is the name of the game for hardware manufacturers as they shift from hardware- to software-centric business models so they can create new opportunities amidst the Internet of Things (IoT), cloud computing and other trends.
To help understand how hardware companies are transforming (and why) we interviewed customers and thought leaders, listed below. What insights can you glean from these leaders to help you grow your business?
1. Hear Prysm Describe Their Transformation with Software Licensing
Stuart Monks, Vice President - Collaboration Solutions at Prysm describes how his company is transforming from being a hardware- to software-centric business using software licensing for “revenue enablement.”
2. Hear How Overture is Leveraging Software Monetization to Transform Their Business
Richard Jenny, Director of Program Management and DevOps at NFV powerhouse Adva Optical Networks (fka Overture Networks) describes what software licensing and entitlement management means to his company as they transform their business model from hardware to hardware + software solutions.
3. How Software Monetization is Helping Device Manufacturers Transform Their Business Models
Cris Wendt, Principal Strategy Consultant with Flexera Software discusses the opportunities and challenges that intelligent device manufacturers face as they shift their focus from selling hardware to software - and how software licensing, entitlement management, and electronic software delivery can help ensure a successful transformation.
- Visit the new IoT Resources page
- Read, "Profiting from the Transition to Physical + Digital Solutions"