By John Lipsey
Software vendors and intelligent device manufacturers are constantly under pressure to increase revenues, expand their markets, quickly package and monetize their solutions to meet evolving market demand, lower manufacturing costs and protect their intellectual property. And the complexity around new environments, such as virtualization, the cloud and mobile, add to the challenges – and opportunities.
Flexera Software is conducting anonymized surveys to understand how software vendors and device manufacturers are addressing these opportunities, and coping with the challenges.
The survey results will help software vendors understand:
- What software pricing and licensing models are vendors adopting to maximize their revenues?
- What are the best methods of ensuring software compliance in virtualized environments?
- Do your software revenues fully capture the value you're providing to customers
Software vendor survey
And for intelligent device manufacturers trends such as The Internet of Things, Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and flexible software licensing, are increasingly influencing the industry and impacting which manufacturers will succeed and which will fail.
The survey results will help device manufacturers understand:
- What are device manufacturers' top go-to-market challenges?
- How manufacturers are addressing M2M and the associated security challenges?
How manufacturers are monetizing embedded software within their devices?
Device manufacturer survey
We would appreciate five minutes of your time to complete our brief survey. All survey results will be consolidated and reported on anonymously. We will not release any identifying information about survey participants.
If you participate, we will furnish you with a copy of the survey results report, free of charge. We will also enter you into a drawing to win one of five iPad Minis.
I hope we can count on you to participate.