By Ann Reist
Not surprising, the number one software monetization blog topic in 2014 was the Internet of Things (#IOT). Some call it the Internet of Everything and the Industrial Internet of Things. Everywhere we turned there were news stories, opinion pieces, articles, industry reports and more on how it will change our lives. It will be interesting to see what 2015 brings and how companies capitalize on the Internet of Things to create new ecosystems and make more money.
- Increasing Software Maintenance and Subscription Renewal Revenues
- Internet of Things (#IoT) Industry Experts Share Perspectives – Part 1: Defining IoT
- Defining Internet of Things (IoT) and Showing Its Relevance in Everyday Life
- Internet of Things (#IoT) Tops Gartner Hype Cycle for Emerging Technologies – What Does It Mean?
- Challenges Facing the Internet of Things (IoT)
- How the Internet of Things (#IoT) Changes Business Models
- Internet of Things (IoT) Will Have Broad Impact on Businesses
- Grow Fast or Die Slow - McKinsey's Great Insights For Any Software Business
- Why Would a CEO Care about Software Licensing, Delivery and Entitlement Management?
- Phases of SaaS Licensing Model Sophistication
What blog topics would you like to see in 2015? What trends are impacting your organization and how are you capitalizing on them?
Up Next: The Top 10 Software Monetization Blogs of All Time