A recent article published by Forbes, “Why You Should Care about NFV,” provides an on overview of the differences between NFV (Network Function Virtualization) and SDN (Software Defined Networking), business drivers behind NFV and what it means to customers. Specific customer-centric benefits covered include how:
- NFV Drives Agility
- NFV Enables Better Support
There’s no doubt that NFV is transforming the telco ecosystem – the question is, are you poised to take advantage of it? Read our previous blog post where we detailed the impact of NFV on network equipment manufacturers and how you can drive positive business outcomes from this transformative trend.
Interested in staying current on trends like these? Subscribe to our blog!
- Read the original article, Why You Should Care about NFV by John Fruehe
- Read the Profiting from the Transition to Physical + Digital Solutions white paper
- View the Business and Technology Trends Impacting Network Equipment Providers video
- Watch the Considerations When Transitioning to Physical + Digital Solutions webinar
- Read The Physical to Digital Transformation datasheet