By John Emmitt
Many mid-size organizations are facing the challenge of managing and optimizing the licensing for their desktop environments. The goals are to maintain license compliance / reduce software audit risk, maximize utilization of assets, and control costs. Today, that typically means managing mostly on-premises software, with some Software as a Service (SaaS) applications thrown into the mix. And, of course, managing Microsoft licensing and contracts is the number one challenge. Going forward, many organizations are planning on making the move to the cloud and Office 365. What does it take to be ready?
Join Flexera Software for a webinar on Desktop Software Asset Management - Today and Tomorrow.
Attend this webinar to hear about:
- Best practice Software Asset Management (SAM) processes and tools needed to effectively manage your desktop environment—tools to perform discovery, inventory, normalization and license reconciliation to help maintain license compliance
- How to automate license reclamation using an enterprise app store to reduce software costs and efficiently utilize existing assets
- Rationalizing and consolidating your desktop portfolio
- What it takes to be ready for the move to Office 365
Desktop Software Asset Management – Today and Tomorrow Webinar
- Thursday, 26th May - 10:00 am CT (US) Show in my time zone
- Tuesday, 31st May - 10:00 am (Sydney, Australia) Show in my time zone
- Tuesday, 31st May - 10:00 am (UK) Show in my time zone