By John Emmitt
Software license agreements are complex and are also evolving in an attempt to keep pace with technology and software delivery model changes such as Cloud and Software as a Service (SaaS).
Join Flexera Software and Duncan Jones, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester, for this webinar where IT Sourcing, Procurement and Vendor Management professionals will learn about Forrester’s Software Contract Review Checklist, which includes the following:
- Contract pitfalls that most commonly lead to software license compliance issues
- Key questions you should ask the vendor
- Rights you should include in the software contract
- How to set priorities for your negotiation strategy and track progress
Attendees will also learn how Software License Optimization solutions can help support the software contract negotiation process by providing critical insights into your software estate.
- Wednesday, 14th October - 10:00 am CT (US) Show in my time zone
- Thursday, 15th October - 10:00 am (Sydney, Australia) Show in my time zone
- Thursday, 22nd October - 10:00 am (UK) Show in my time zone
About the Speakers:
Duncan Jones, Vice President, Principal Analyst at Forrester
Duncan primarily contributes to Forrester's offerings for Sourcing & Vendor Management Professionals. He is a leading expert on software pricing and licensing and helps clients understand and address the effect of technology changes on software contracts.
Andrew McGowan, Business Technology Executive, Flexera Software
With over 30 years of experience in the Information Technology sector, Andrew has been in various leadership roles, with the last 17 years at a large financial services company in several executive positions. Most recently Andrew was head of Global Technology Vendor Management responsible for $3.5B in annual technology spend and led the implementation of FlexNet Manager Suite for Software License Optimization and championed the acceleration of Software Asset Management practices.