Flexera Software launched InstallShield 2013 today. InstallShield 2013 is the latest version of the world’s most popular solution for building software installations. The launch will cover all three editions of InstallShield (Premier, Professional, and Express) in both English and Japanese.
InstallShield 2013 includes the following capabilities:
- Simplify using multi-tier templates to deploy your Web/ Server applications as a single cloud-ready package
- Streamline configuration by automating installing Windows roles and features and running PowerShell scripts
- Create pure 64-bit installations that use 64-bit custom actions
- Build both physical installations and virtual application packages from the same build process and ensure compatibility with preferred enterprise application virtualization technologies, includes new Microsoft App-V 5.0 support
- Optimize installers for Windows 8 using new Wizard design capabilities, new Start Screen icon pinning options, and new validation tests
We invite you to learn more about our newest version of InstallShield – try it out with a free trial, or attend a Webinar dedicated to the new features on 18-June-2013 (10am CT/4pm UK/17:00 Central Europe).
We’d also like to take a moment to thank our InstallShield 2013 Beta participants and congratulate the entire InstallShield 2013 launch team! This includes Engineering, QA, Technical Documentation, Product Management, Product Marketing, Support, Back Office, Services and Training.