By Maria Eriksen Jensen
Following on from the great news of Secunia's new Frost & Sullivan Award for Market Penetration Leadership in North America, I am delighted to share with you the accompanying report on which the award is based.
To briefly recap on the report, here are some of the key factors that influenced Frost & Sullivan to select Secunia over several other competing companies:
- "Frost & Sullivan believes that Secunia continues to be a major player in the vulnerability research market due to its diversity of products that provide best-in-class coverage, quality, and usability."
- "Not only has Secunia contributed to the market's evolution and development, it has continued to show great strides in its vulnerability research and intelligence."
- "Secunia's invaluable vulnerability intelligence is the core that drives its competitive edge within the industry and fuels its continued innovation."
- "Secunia focuses in on developing its products around providing value-added tools for its customers to educate them on, and help them with, eliminating vulnerabilities in software in their IT infrastructures."
- "Built for customization, the Secunia VIM optimizes security processes to ensure that all assets on an organization's network are protected from vulnerabilities, and allows for pre-emptive alerting on software, even pre-patch. This ensures that organizations can take corrective actions and close the window of exploitation."
At Secunia, we are always immensely honoured to receive a Frost & Sullivan award - our second in a row!
To download the Frost & Sullivan Report on Secunia for 2011, click here:
I hope you find it an interesting read.
Maria Eriksen Jensen
VP Business Development & Marketing
NOTE: To celebrate the award, Secunia offers all companies who are currently using free sources to collect vulnerability information a free 30-day trial of the company's Vulnerability Intelligence Manager (VIM).
Apply for the free trial here.